Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm Going to Drop A Barbell on Your Greasy Face

AAAAAAAGHGHGHGHGH I am so fucking pissed right now! I thought writing was supposed to be a way to release undesirable feelings and relieve stress? Maybe I should just eat another buttermilk biscuit and go on a shooting rampage. By the way, here's a message to that Arab dude at my gym who wears really small t-shirts so that I can see the supple shape of his gross, fat man boobs and takes a bath in cologne before he comes to the gym, and walks around like we can't put his arms down, and uses horrible technique when he lifts and wonders why he's still the same fucking scrawny- yet chubby pussy who should be dead; I FUCKING HATE YOU! This fucking nut sucker WANTS to "look" like a gym rat in the worst way. The absolute worst thing about this fucking crotch drip is that I need him to be there. Why? Because when this piece of shit is at the gym I notice that I walk out of there having experienced some very satisfying workouts. It's because I get so fucking mad at this dude that I workout like Ted Bundy running around an all female nudist colony.
I really mean that I fucking hate this fucking creep. By the way, I go to the Fitness Factory which is easily the best gym in Western New York in terms of old-school weightlifting. Now the vast majority of members at this place are the perfect type of people that I like to see in the gym. They come to lift weights! There is no fucking yoga, spinning, or aerobics. Those fucking classes just ooze estrogen and I can't fucking handle that. I used to go to a great hardcore place in Lockport. It was in this old shitty warehouse and it was exactly what I was looking for. Until the fateful day when a granola-breathed creep that was teaching yoga in the newly constructed aerobics room came up to me and told me that when I dropped the weights on the ground it was making it difficult for his "students" to concentrate. Are Ya Fucking Kidding Me? Bye-bye!!!!
I thought to myself when I pulled his heart out of his puny, pathetic, underdeveloped chest how easy that had just went and if only he actually ate read meat like a fucking man and lifted some weights maybe his stupid little bitch ass wouldn't be lying in a 140 lb. little fag pile on the floor in front of me. What is it these days with the little fucking pussies that fucking prance around in their size zero girl jeans and their cum-filled hairstyles? I'll be so much happier when I'm dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment